Carb troubles

Bigjawn

New member
Messages
6
Reaction score
4
I’m having extreme difficulty finding a carburetor (manual throttle) that will fit a Honda GX620 engine. The only carbs I can find for it are electronic throttle. Does anyone know where I could find an adapter or carb (manual throttle) that will fit my machine?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0362.jpeg
    IMG_0362.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 5

Bigjawn

New member
Messages
6
Reaction score
4
I’m having extreme difficulty finding a carburetor (manual throttle) that will fit a Honda GX620 engine. The only carbs I can find for it are electronic throttle. Does anyone know where I could find an adapter or carb (manual throttle) that will fit my machine?
Found a solution! Im going to cut and weld a carb adapter with a template from the carb intake then weld a tube on Then I’ll do the same for the other side to fit a pz26 carburetor.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
Top