Building my special cart

Status
Not open for further replies.

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
Drop an 8X10 "Home Depot Special" sheet metal shed on there and You can move it around the yard easily.

pRoFiT

Can't buy it?, build it!
Reaction score
Well that's one use for hf wheels. At least if one goes out you still have 5 left

Rail rider

Inmate # 3192016
Reaction score
Chancer got it. The wheel guide disk are being cut now. Should be on by Wed. I'll post updates as this moves along... In the mean time. Google image search . red stains on trains. A big you tube playlist shows up.

mckutzy

Reaction score
OK... never heard of one like this......

This is what I think of a rail kart.........My buddy has 2 of them......

Rail rider

Inmate # 3192016
Reaction score
Where are you at? or at least where do you ride the rails?

I'm going to ride on the old keaser steel mill tracks from Salton sea .east bound it goes for about 50 miles. Those are legal to ride on as they have been turned back over to public land. There's a few washed out parts. Of track but if all the passengers grab a corner we can carry over to the good section. It'll be a day long adventure for me and 3 friends. For a good idea check out www.wrybread.com/hobo/ for a party on wheels . I have a legal and very local section of test track but it is only 4 miles long.

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Well that's one use for hf wheels. At least if one goes out you still have 5 left

I can add 4 more.

Last edited:

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
The other end of those tracks are near my Dads place between plaster City and Ocotillo.
The old San Diego Az. Line.
I always wanted to hike up to a place called "Carizo Gorge"
I am sure you are familiar with that?

Rail rider

Inmate # 3192016
Reaction score

I can add 4 more. :thumbsup::funnypost::sarcasm:

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

The other end of those tracks are near my Dads place between plaster City and Ocotillo.
The old San Diego Az. Line.
I always wanted to hike up to a place called "Carizo Gorge"
I am sure you are familiar with that?
yes I am. But this is not the rails that go up to the goat mtn. Tressle the legal tracks are from Felton on the east side of saltonsea up thru the chocolate mountains up to the old Kieser ore plant. Are you in s. Cal. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.