Bird Engineering Starbirds

Dingocat

Broke
Reaction score
I gotta watch when karl posts ads. Close enough to think about lol. I see em online occasionally, usually marketplace.

Jim53066

Reaction score
JT,
You were correct, my cart is a Bird Engineering Starbird.
After researching some, I found they were built in Nebraska by the company that built the Oscar Meyer Wienermobile. LOL
By the way, the bar you spotted on the back of mine is nothing but 2 PVC elbows and a length of pipe painted black LOL
JIM

Last edited:

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
JT,
You were correct, my cart is a Bird Engineering Starbird.
After researching some, I found they were built in Nebraska by the company that built the Oscar Meyer Wienermobile. LOL
By the way, the bar you spotted on the back of mine is nothing but 2 PVC elbows and a length of pipe painted black LOL
JIM
Huh interesting I wonder if that bar was original. I have in fact talked to the old CEO of Bird from back in the day, Fred G. Schweser Jr. Nice guy, lots of cool info and resources on Bird karts, I just don't wanna bother him too much with questions. :roflol:

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
Huh interesting I wonder if that bar was original. I have in fact talked to the old CEO of Bird from back in the day, Fred G. Schweser Jr. Nice guy, lots of cool info and resources on Bird karts, I just don't wanna bother him too much with questions....

You should.... be like a journalist and compose a question list and submit it to him. Might be interesting to have a Bird FAQ list.

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
Hellion, did you just get out of jail again? JT is too cool for us since he grew up and started playing with airplanes!

Is he playing with real or model airplanes? Either way he is a traitor! I knew his obsession with Birds and Briggs wouldn't last. A fire that burns twice as bright lasts only half as long, or something like that... :LOL:

I AM out of jail, it's so good to get away from that prison food.

Diego

Reaction score
Hello and. Hope all is well. This my first time posting and I apologize if I am in the wrong treat. I have a bird kart that I would like to part with. If anyone can be so kind as to guide me and maybe give a estimate price would be wonderful. Thank you kindly

Attachments

• IMG_6149.jpeg
    IMG_6149.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6147.jpeg
    IMG_6147.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6148.jpeg
    IMG_6148.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 4

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
Looks complete minus engine. Knock off $200.00 from what you think is fair. Since we do not know where in the world you are.