2016 - Barstool Racer Okie Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe-405

Enjoying New Projects
Reaction score
Just so everybody knows I'm still gonna make a fight to the finish ! But it may have a regular clutch and no powder coating.

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
You did see you have to the end of the year now.....right Joe???

That doesn't mean you can drag your feet.....but it does mean you should be able to complete it 100%!!!!!!

We're pulling for ya. .....:popcorn:

Joe-405

Enjoying New Projects
Reaction score
I actually just saw that awesome thread by Doc....... So let the games begin and remember I have a sweet head start already ! Haha

Joe-405

Enjoying New Projects
Reaction score
So the manufacturer Brute Pipes has sent me the correct newest and latest exhaust for the replacement that was welded at the wrong angle............... Now we don't have a fire hazard

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 36

Joe-405

Enjoying New Projects
Reaction score
Crap! :iagree: I wanted to see this one.....
Man, that's 2 guys out of the comp now....... :worried2:

EDIT. Do you get to keep the messed up exhaust? If so, I want it......

Since I got my new exhaust. I have no use for the old one if you still want it. You can have it. I could throw it in a padded envelope and send it your way.

And after conversing with my dad. He bought he torque converter so it will be here in a few days. Only thing I need to have all the parts to finish it, is the seat, brakes, and flywheel ! So yippee for me cause it will be done next month.

Joe-405

Enjoying New Projects
Reaction score
So........ We did a mock up tonight with almost everything on it,

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 77

Joe-405

Enjoying New Projects
Reaction score
Yeah the steel place didn't have any 2x5 so we are using 2x2 square. So we are gonna weld it on a rectangular shape to match the engine base and let it slide with the engine.

Joe-405

Enjoying New Projects
Reaction score
So I have this slight little problem..............it involves cooler weather and me buying a Super Hawk 996. But yeah the barstool is still being worked on........sorta lol

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Reaction score
You still have a couple months yet. You'll make it..... :thumbsup:
I had that problem once. I bought a CBR900RR, and rode as much as I could. Put 10,000 miles on that beast in less than 8 months. My wife and I only had one child at the time, and didn't mind me being gone all the time. The next "riding season" came round and she quickly let me know that the "free nights and weekends " plan had expired. I was limited to couple nights a week and every other Saturday (the ones I had to work).....
I sold that bike a few years ago. Now, she asks if I'll ever get another one....... ? I don't know if it's cause she misses riding with me, or just wants me out of the house a little more.:cornut: she says sometimes I'm worse than the kids...... :lolgoku:
Little does she know, that's how I get out of the house with no guilt trip. Get on her nerves, and she will be glad you're leaving for a little while....... :thumbsup::cornut::cheers2:

Joe-405

Enjoying New Projects
Reaction score
Getting the flywheel, brakes, and the rest of the miscellaneous parts next week to finish it finally. Now all I need is some of that stuff you call free time to finish it. Haha

Joe-405

Enjoying New Projects
Reaction score
Did a seat change but we are all welded finally. Should be running next weekend. Can't wait !!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 53
Status
Not open for further replies.