Recent content by Wendle

  1. W

    20 series torque converter carter go kart

    I will try to adjust that out some tommorow
  2. W

    20 series torque converter carter go kart

    Center to center can bee adjusted that back pulley moves with the sprocket
  3. W

    20 series torque converter carter go kart

    Center to center is right around 8 1/2
  4. W

    20 series torque converter carter go kart

    Will do tomorrow after work
  5. W

    20 series torque converter carter go kart

    My torgue converter seems to be working fine. I hit the gas and it goes just fine but the belt does squeal For a second or 2 is that normal. I just got this over the winter and do not know how long it sat.
  6. W

    Pics needed of a carter 2336 -3017

    Those are great I just need one from the top looking down at brake rod thanks
  7. W

    Pics needed of a carter 2336 -3017

    It's close but just a little diff thanks
  8. W

    Pics needed of a carter 2336 -3017

    Does anyone on here have a carter 2336 -3017 I need some pics of the drive side back wheel set up as far as brakes go
  9. W

    Axle bearing help

    Number 29
  10. W

    Axle bearing help

    It sits between the hub and the bearing
  11. W

    Axle bearing help

    Here it is
  12. W

    Axle bearing help

    Now that I have it out .looking it all over the wear rings they call it in the breakdown is wore out all the websites I looked on don't have them where can I get one
  13. W

    Axle bearing help

    I just got it out there is a washer on the driver side that wont let it go out the passenger side. So I took hub off that side and used a mallet it came right out the driver side
  14. W

    Axle bearing help

    Here they are
Top