Recent content by The Parris

  1. T

    Speed Question

    Ok i was wondering if anyone could tell if it would be a good idea to put a 17 tooth clutch together with a 27 tooth sprocket any ideas on how it would turn out in the long run edit: the engine i am putting on is 7200 rpm just wondering if i will get good speed or not
  2. T

    Wanted Briggs And Stratton Engine Parts

    actually i have and it is $350
  3. T

    Shark RSR Helmet - $70

    do you still have this helmet
  4. T

    New Guy

    Just wanted to stop in and introduce myself to y'all I'm new to the forums already posted two threads I'm looking to get into building go karts i look forward to getting all the info i need from all of you. thanks
  5. T

    Wanted Briggs And Stratton Engine Parts

    I am looking for parts to a briggs And Stratton Fun Power Go kart engine the model number is 136212-0016-01 looking for as close to new as possible will pay accordingly for the parts i need. here is a list of parts i need: Crankshaft Air filter assembly w/ filter carburetor I am also looking...
  6. T

    Complete 100% kart noob

    not yet but that is what a mechanic friend of mine suggested when he looked at it.
  7. T

    Complete 100% kart noob

    you absolutely correct the clutch was tack welded on looks like with a piece of bar and a washer on the end of the shaft with further investigation it has appeared that someone broke the keyway to the clutch and had to get it to stay on lmao i am from the backwoods but that beats all i have done
  8. T

    Complete 100% kart noob

    That is where my problem starts I don't even now where to look for parts for that engine
  9. T

    Complete 100% kart noob

    If you look at the front on the clutch where the shaft is you can see it not going to come off easily but I am here to figure out my options or if I should just scrap it and rebuild my 4 wheeler
  10. T

    Complete 100% kart noob

    first off i am new to this site. Ok i looked around this site reading some of the post but am still lost in some of this stuff. over the past week i acquired a kart for next to nothing i have attached pictures. the frame is in great shape. the engine starts up. i was piddling around with this...
Top