Hi all,
I have this great Shark RSR motorcycle helmet for sale. It's a large. I have the dark visor pictured (which is brand new), a lightly used clear visor and a helmet bag for it. These retailed when new for about $450 and the fit and finish are excellent.
It is located in Chilliwack, BC, Canada, but I often cross the border to ship/pick up in Washington, so I can ship cheaply from the US via USPS as well.
I would like $70 for it. It was my wifes helmet, used about 3 times.
In the spirit of full disclosure, it is produced in 2004, so is technically just past the suggested helmet expiry date of 2011. However, it has never been crashed or dropped, and these lids come with a little damage indicator that turns red if the helmet has taken an impact - this one is still clear. I can provide a photo if you are serious about the helmet. It is DOT approved if that matters to you.
Please PM me if interested. I would also be interested in trading for parts, particularly pedals and steering wheels.
I know I am new here and sometimes that lowers one's credibility - I can provide you with my eBay account name for reference and at least two other forums where I frequently buy and sell.
Cheers and thanks for looking,
Scott
I have this great Shark RSR motorcycle helmet for sale. It's a large. I have the dark visor pictured (which is brand new), a lightly used clear visor and a helmet bag for it. These retailed when new for about $450 and the fit and finish are excellent.
It is located in Chilliwack, BC, Canada, but I often cross the border to ship/pick up in Washington, so I can ship cheaply from the US via USPS as well.
I would like $70 for it. It was my wifes helmet, used about 3 times.
In the spirit of full disclosure, it is produced in 2004, so is technically just past the suggested helmet expiry date of 2011. However, it has never been crashed or dropped, and these lids come with a little damage indicator that turns red if the helmet has taken an impact - this one is still clear. I can provide a photo if you are serious about the helmet. It is DOT approved if that matters to you.
Please PM me if interested. I would also be interested in trading for parts, particularly pedals and steering wheels.
I know I am new here and sometimes that lowers one's credibility - I can provide you with my eBay account name for reference and at least two other forums where I frequently buy and sell.
Cheers and thanks for looking,
Scott