Thanks for the help. I went down to the local Tractor Supply Store today and they had 5/8 spacers there. I bought one and cut it down to size and boom, problem fixed. Thanks for the pics and heads up.... I appreciate it......:cheers2:
Excellent, Thank you for the info and the Pics.... I really need to source those spacers so off I go in search of them.... BTW I like the spring spindle set up you have there in your pic. Little dudes cart is a rigid mount and he probably weighs a whoppin 60 lbs or so so he bouncs all over the...
Hello again all,
Another quick question. I have a manco 415 two seater that I have just recently installed new wheel bearings on (the last ones were junk) anyway when turning the wheel hard left or hard right the wheels tend to bind up. I am thinking that I am missing a washer on the outside...
Thank you everyone.... Here's what I found out. Got ten feet of chain and cut off enough to make one for the cart. I saved the rest cause I'm pretty sure this isn't the last chain the little dude will go thru. NAPA also had the wheel bearings P/N 7-04294. They cost a little more than the ones...
Doing a little preventative maint on the little dudes cart. (Manco 415 two seater). Needs a new drive chain and wheel bearings. I'm pretty sure NAPA has the #35 roll chain but I'm going ot see if they happen to have the wheel bearings as well. I found them on line for $3.50 a piece but I would...
I got them all switched around last night. However I put the small ones on the front and the larger ones on the rear. The little dude was making some quick laps around the yard and broke the chain. It was pretty worn out so off to find a new one of those...... Thanks again for the help!!!!!
That looks pretty cool... Being as I just joined this forum 45 mins ago. I'm not going to be of much help.... I picked up this one on Saturday for my little dude... They look similar but the engines looks a little different. I'm thinking mine is from the 80's as well but not exactly sure...
Hello everyone. Done a little looking thru the forum and it looks pretty cool. After being away from the carts for the past 30 years or so I picked up a 5 HP manco cart from a buddy and don't exactly know which model or series it is. If anyone happens to know more about it that would be great. I...