Hello from TN, Need help identifying a cart

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohsoblue92

New member
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone. Done a little looking thru the forum and it looks pretty cool. After being away from the carts for the past 30 years or so I picked up a 5 HP manco cart from a buddy and don't exactly know which model or series it is. If anyone happens to know more about it that would be great. I looked at the manco site and there are only about a thousand different models to choose from.:surrender:

The little thing runs good. I just need to adjust the brakes a little bit and get the little dude a propper helmet. Also I noticed that the tires on the drivers side are bigger than the ones on the passengers side. Is that normal? Thank you all in advance for your help. r/ Aaron
 

itsid

Moderator
Staff member
Messages
11,563
Reaction score
252
Location
Ruhrpott [Germany]
PO messed that up.. it's the smaller ones up front,
and the bigger ones on the rear.
but the different sizes are normal, yes ;)

'sid
 

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Messages
5,247
Reaction score
88
Location
Houston Texas
I only know cause you posted a link to the 405 manual, and I downloaded it. Why, I have no idea...... BUT I did. :oops::thumbsup:
 

ohsoblue92

New member
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
This exactly why I love the internet and forums such as this... Thank you all so much for the information. I greatly appreciate it.
 

ohsoblue92

New member
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
never said so, it's just normal that the front tires are bigger than the rear ones. ;)

'sid

I got them all switched around last night. However I put the small ones on the front and the larger ones on the rear. The little dude was making some quick laps around the yard and broke the chain. It was pretty worn out so off to find a new one of those...... Thanks again for the help!!!!!
 

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Messages
12,461
Reaction score
70
Location
White Settlement Texas
I got them all switched around last night. However I put the small ones on the front and the larger ones on the rear. The little dude was making some quick laps around the yard and broke the chain. It was pretty worn out so off to find a new one of those...... Thanks again for the help!!!!!

See- we could probably help you with that if we knew where you were........ ( hint. hint).........
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top