ohsoblue92
New member
- Messages
- 9
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello again all,
Another quick question. I have a manco 415 two seater that I have just recently installed new wheel bearings on (the last ones were junk) anyway when turning the wheel hard left or hard right the wheels tend to bind up. I am thinking that I am missing a washer on the outside and inside of the wheel.... Anyone else happen to find that thir wheels bind when turning.. Thanks........
Another quick question. I have a manco 415 two seater that I have just recently installed new wheel bearings on (the last ones were junk) anyway when turning the wheel hard left or hard right the wheels tend to bind up. I am thinking that I am missing a washer on the outside and inside of the wheel.... Anyone else happen to find that thir wheels bind when turning.. Thanks........
