Recent content by markymac

  1. M

    starting briggs

    Hey guys,,chart are people using to start the 5hp raptor3,,I've seen some sort of a socket on a impact...
  2. M

    4wheeler axle in my kart

    Any ideas for installing a wheeler axle in my go last,just not wide enough .
  3. M

    i just don't get it....

    Hey guys ,,i just don't understand this kart. It has a 63 tooth lower ,10 tooth upper,brand new 5hp b&s raptor3 engine ,new t/c. Wouldn't ya think I'd be able to do some donuts in the gravel..??also i mite get 35 mph top end..
  4. M

    break in..

    No instructions,no burglary lol..
  5. M

    gas tank question..

    thanks for your input Worked out perfect !!
  6. M

    break in..

    Hey guys,looking for suggestions on how to break in my new raptor3 engine ,its only had oil in the base for storage purpose id pull the engine over occasionally to keep some what lubricated, plan on running 30 weight oil, your input would be greatly appreciated ,btw engine is stock other than...
  7. M

    gas tank question..

    Phil,your exactly rite,two front holes line up and back one is likequarter inch off,thanks I'll look into what you are saying ,drill the carb..
  8. M

    gas tank question..

    Maybe i should be more specific,,the gas tank on the used 5hp engine the 3 holes for mounting on the carb are different than on my new briggs raptor3 motor
  9. M

    gas tank question..

    Hey guys,i recently bought a raptor3 and it came with no tank. So i bought a bs5hp engine for 40 bucks thinking i could use the tank,but the bolt pattern is slightly different. I'm thinking about taping a new hole in the tank ,any feed back would be appreciated....
  10. M

    slide carb question...

    Yeah,that heat shrink tubing idea sounds like a great idea, I'll give it a try tomorrow thanks for the input guys!!
  11. M

    slide carb question...

    Hey guys,,anyone know of away of securing the cable to the top of the carb?? This just seems very dangerous to me,tree branch, kids anything gets ahold of it better hang on..,I've tried a small hose clamp but no go. Any ideas??
  12. M

    no rpm's

    Here's a pic of the carb..
  13. M

    no rpm's

    This is the only adjusting screw on the carb,screw it in idols to hi,screw out it wants to quit ..idkthings bad *** on take off,then top end it falls on its face..maybe 30 mph..
  14. M

    no rpm's

    Yes its a new t/c, and i completely removed the governor,the t/c came with the belt,it lasted maybe 4hrs of riding, poor quality I'm guessing ,since then I've replaced with another and seem to be having better luck with that one,i was looking at the t/c and there are 3 holes for the spring ,its...
  15. M

    HF 6.5 clone governor problem?

    If i were you id un hook the governor,,don't be intimidated,its really easy actually,there's a video in utube,removing governor 6.5 engine
Top