Recent content by kx100master

  1. K

    tire question need help

    does the width matter?
  2. K

    tire question need help

    Hi, I have a carter bros kart with 145/70-6 tires I need an equivalent street tire or turf tire since the offroad one wears out super fast. Thanks
  3. K

    Help please! new go karts belt broke don't know what it is

    Ok today I will see if I can get the pulley off and reuse rhe jackshaft. If your driven works and everything would I paypal you the money?
  4. K

    Help please! new go karts belt broke don't know what it is

    Yea that would be great let me see what width it is and I I'll get back to you. Also what type of driven is it thanks
  5. K

    Help please! new go karts belt broke don't know what it is

    help pls torque converter keeps breaking belts need some help Hi, I have a 212cc go kart with the harbor freght motor. The go kart Is a carter bros with a belt to Jackshaft set up. The driver is a torque converter part but the driven is not, it's just a pulley no springs or anything. I think I...
  6. K

    Help please! new go karts belt broke don't know what it is

    Can someone help me figure out what converter it is I really need to know some people say 20 series and some 30
  7. K

    need help with picking right pulley

    I couldn't tell which one I had idk the difference
  8. K

    need help with picking right pulley

    Hi, I need help with picking the right pulley. I do not know what size the driver is but need a pulley. Would any brand work?
  9. K

    Help please! new go karts belt broke don't know what it is

    How do I know what my driver is. Can't I just use any pulley thay fits and it would be fine
  10. K

    Help please! new go karts belt broke don't know what it is

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00JLOL6NG?cache=993607704647ebbccdbf0f32d9c6bde4&pi=SX200_QL40&qid=1412110589&sr=8-3#ref=mp_s_a_1_3 would this be good
  11. K

    Help please! new go karts belt broke don't know what it is

    But isn't the piece like a cvt since it comes out. I thought those were supposed to be good. Could I just change the second part the pulley with like a tav piece
  12. K

    Help please! new go karts belt broke don't know what it is

    itssid what do you suggest i do then i had the kart for a day and the belt broke
  13. K

    Help please! new go karts belt broke don't know what it is

    I can put the pics on for some reason. Maybe it's because I am on my phone
  14. K

    Help please! new go karts belt broke don't know what it is

    Ok I got pics but the belt doesn't look too old. Thanks for replying
  15. K

    Help please! new go karts belt broke don't know what it is

    Hi, I just bought a go kart with a predator engine. There is some sort of centrifugal clutch set up hooked up to a belt. The little clutch thing has a piece that moves when u rev the engine. Well the belt is connected to another pulley type of thing but it doesn't look like a torque converter or...
Top