need help with picking right pulley

Status
Not open for further replies.

kx100master

New member
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
New jersey
Hi, I need help with picking the right pulley. I do not know what size the driver is but need a pulley. Would any brand work?
 

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Messages
5,247
Reaction score
88
Location
Houston Texas
And driven pulley? To turn your axle? We need to know the diameter of the driver and your tire size, and engine size wouldn't hurt.....
EDIT. You should have asked this question in the other thread, pertaining to the same subject. Then I would not be lost and wondering what your talking about..... I'd know that you actually have half of a torque converter, the driver clutch to be exact.....
As stated intbat thread, you need to figure out what driver you have them buy the other half. There is no guessing on a size. There is only 2 sizes anyway, 6" and 7".... Driven.....
You still need to figure out what part you have. Is it comet or maxtorque? You were given links in the other thread. Did you look at those to find the other half of what you got?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top