Help please! new go karts belt broke don't know what it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

KartFab

Active member
Messages
3,381
Reaction score
60
Location
Dallas, TX
Hey man i have a crappy old homemade kart collecting rust in my back yard that i am going to toss. I have a driven unit on it. You want it for $30 shipped? I can clean it up for ya too. I am pretty sure it has a jackshaft on it, but you would need to see if you can get your pulley off the jackshaft and reuse it.
 

kx100master

New member
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
New jersey
Hey man i have a crappy old homemade kart collecting rust in my back yard that i am going to toss. I have a driven unit on it. You want it for $30 shipped? I can clean it up for ya too. I am pretty sure it has a jackshaft on it, but you would need to see if you can get your pulley off the jackshaft and reuse it.
Yea that would be great let me see what width it is and I I'll get back to you. Also what type of driven is it thanks
 

rmm727

New member
Messages
621
Reaction score
9
Location
Brookville, PA
Looks like there is just a regular v belt pulley where the driven should be. No wonder it is breaking belts. The higher it revs, the tighter the belt gets.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top