• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Where's Ironman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Great, first Russ, now Ironman? Who else from the usual posters is gonna disappear from the forum? :confused: He hasn't posted in over a week.

gocartkid

Bad Attitude
Reaction score
Well I hope he's doing well. Maybe just taking a break? I was wondering where he went. He's an awesome contributer to this forum and very helpful. Where are you man?

ironman

I'm Back!
Reaction score
im still here guys just my hours have changed at work so i don't get to get on the computer much i work everyday except for Sundays dawn....till dusk....haven t been in the garage for a few weeks that lawn boy has put a hurtin on me.just trying to make a few extra bucks you know. some of us do have bills.got alot tied up in the toys right now.just bought a boat took it out this past week. and ..............SUNK IT............SO IM A LITTLE DOWN.

gocartkid

Bad Attitude
Reaction score
Oh my god....you sank it??? Well I guess that would be a tad bit depressing. Sorry to hear that but I'm glad you're ok. And yea, I love this hobby but the $$$ that I sink into things is crazy....I fix mowers on the side to make my cash.

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Whew! Thought we lost another one! Glad to know you're ok. Sorry to hear about the boat:(, although I'm kinda curious to know what happened? :confused:

jr dragster T

Reaction score
probably the plug you put in the back wasnt in properly. But if you realize its sinking you nail the gas and it will drain. But if you had the boat in the water overnight and you didnt realize it then....you see the picture.

ed1380

Banned
Reaction score
lol that was a couple years ago. IDK if he even got to see the engine. dealer replaced it

Kenny_McCormic

Kartless....
Reaction score
probably the plug you put in the back wasnt in properly. But if you realize its sinking you nail the gas and it will drain. But if you had the boat in the water overnight and you didnt realize it then....you see the picture.

I dont think it would sink completely if it was a good boat, be full of water but not at the bottom of the lake. If that happens all ya gotta do is hope the electrical still works and turn on the pump, come back in a few hours. Or hire some kids to bail it with 5 gallon buckets.

jr dragster T

Reaction score
yeah true. it would just like hover above the water. But I was trying to say that. it could of been the probelem. And even if you did have a bilge pump i think the hole in the back is a bit more volume than a bilge pump. And most of the pumps will shut down to cool down after a while. Do I realy need to back up every post I make??

ironman

I'm Back!
Reaction score
pump quit working was out on the river hitting the waves hard and 2 of the motor bolts broke on the boat and end up putting about a 18 inch crack straight down the hull big enough to put your fingers in. try pulling the plug while driving but just a little to much water .got it back to the dock but boat is junk now. o well guess ill buy a new one.:wai: its been a great year for fishing and been doing that alot more right now than working on the karts.

Status
Not open for further replies.