Where to get a cheap engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

athif

Reaction score
well i saw a 6hp engine on sale for $125 at princess auto
so i didn't get one because they where all gone :surrender: :furious2:

i live in the Toronto, Ontario, Canada area anyone know a place where they sell cheap verticle engines in my area?

i dont care if its used or what not, my price range is around $100-$150

any help would be great! thanks. :cheers2:

athif

Reaction score
those verticle engines are dirt cheap, all i have to do is turn around and theres a room full of em, what i ment to say was horizontal engine.:oops: a little too much to drink :cheers2:

athif

Reaction score
ye, im looking for a cheap one, this bike is gonna be an example bike so im using school funds to get the parts. And my teacher is already over budget. I need something dirt cheap that can fit on my chopper.

No doubt when i leave this year some kids are gonna break the bike.

athif

Reaction score
ye, i cant go too high on the price, since the other auto teacher claimed the remaining engines for his class.

ironman

I'm Back!
Reaction score
there always a deal some where on a motor just got to be there for them like the 89.00 deal at h.f. with the coupon monday. man i missed that one theres a few on ebay right now good deals.

athif

Reaction score
yhea, some stores are stingy, and when the goods go on sale, theres usually a line waiting at the door

oscaryu1

Reaction score
Still, it's your best bet. Harbor Frieght is pretty much become as popular as Wal Mart...

Either way, for $97 you can't go wrong.

ZnsaneRyder

Crazy Guy on a Bicycle
Reaction score
I just got an old Briggs & Stratton engine for $20! That's a cheap engine. Actually got the whole edger, but I'm using the engine.

It runs well for an old engine, all I did was add gas! One hell of a deal!

SpyGuy

Hooligan
Reaction score
Old thread, but man, that IS a cheap engine!

I got a wrecked pocketbike for fifty bucks (dude plowed it into a curb and collapsed the whole front end, but the engine is fine). I know, not as good as a 6.5hp or a lawnmower engine, but the brand-new engines for these are like $125..

Status
Not open for further replies.