Where to begin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xenix

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I've always been a motorhead since I was a kid. Though didn't have much chance until now that I'm working.

I've a pretty mundane car. Although it looks nice after all the kits, there aren't much upgrades for horses on a Honda Fit, mostly cosmetic (weights?). So it is just a daily driver car I wouldn't say it isn't fast or without soul but i have different needs and don't wanna kill myself on public roads doing it :Angel_anim:

So I thought I'd find something to fulfill my need for speed on the weekends, either a track car or gokart. And gokarts being the cheaper solution after some tinkering in Google I found this website. :wai:

Since it is for weekends only and I wannabe environmentally friendly about it I'm going to go for an electric gokart.

I weight in about 75kg and completely forgot how to use a manual shifter, so looking to do a project which is mostly is just 'press & go' yet still have enough go to give me some G's :auto:

I hope the masters and guru's here can lead me to the light :drool5:

jr dragster T

Reaction score
Hey, Normally you start with a chopsaw, some tubing, and a welder and some other basic hand tools. Electric karting can get very costly.

Status
Not open for further replies.