• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Where is Russ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
This isn't really "fun", but what happened to Russ? :huh: :confused: :huh: :confused: :huh: :confused: :huh:

He hasn't posted recently, his profile is gone and so are his youtube videos.

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
He had a couple of videos on there of the 2 cycle engines but they're gone now. I checked those after I noticed all his info was gone from here. Sure enough those were gone too!

ironman

I'm Back!
Reaction score
man i hope ididnt get him mad on the whole muffler thing.hes a good guy.him and i dont see jb on here no more either.hum.....
i wounder if they went to that other sight.....:huh: :(

jr dragster T

Reaction score
man i hope ididnt get him mad on the whole muffler thing.hes a good guy.him and i dont see jb on here no more either.hum.....
Hmm I dont think the muffler thing got him going...Maybe Robert knows about JB.

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score

Like Jr said, I don't think the muffler thing was enough to get him going, he had a sense of humor. What's weird is that his videos are gone too. If you click on one of the links to them they say they've been removed by the user. He didn't just abandon the site and leave all the information there, he got rid of everything. :confused:

ironman

I'm Back!
Reaction score
yea that is wired. well he will be miss he was a very smart guy with alot of info that help out every one

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I haven't heard anything. I might email him and see, though, it does seem really strange. Bummer, what a loss!

oscaryu1

Reaction score
It looks as if his account has been removed... and the only way to do that is to contact the admin :confused:

my_mini_bike

Reaction score
How come yous' didnt make a thread for me when i stopped posting for a while?? huh :mad: :toetap05:

Lol jk :smartass:

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Well it's not that we wouldn't have, and it wouldn't have mattered if he hadn't posted in a while, it's just that all of Russ's stuff all of a sudden disappeared and then his videos did too.

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't erase the account. There's still plenty of his posts floating around, just do an "advanced search" for his name. His account is set to "invisible".

It's not uncommon on forums for a very active member to disappear.. Sometimes a life change means they need to work more, they're moving, want to focus on something else.. Hard to say but with luck, Russ will be back after a break.

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
So, when the account is set to invisible, all the info is still there, it just can't be seen by the rest of us? Or is everything gone and we can't see it anyway?

I hope he comes back, I still haven't finished with the lawnboy engine I got :toetap05: LOL

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Well his posts are still visible, I meant his profile and stuff when you click on his name doesn't show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.