Completely unrelated to your post, but wow that exhaust is massive. You are losing out on exhaust velocity big time with such a large diameter exhaust. Are you also using a 4 to 1 collector tube at the end backwards?
You would get a lot more torque with an appropriate sized exhaust, and better scavenging as well.
Completely unrelated to your post, but wow that exhaust is massive. You are losing out on exhaust velocity big time with such a large diameter exhaust. Are you also using a 4 to 1 collector tube at the end backwards?
You would get a lot more torque with an appropriate sized exhaust, and better scavenging as well.
I could be wrong, but I have a feeling the actual working header is hidden under that mess.

I will measure the rim today. Hey 01, what makes changing the tires difficult?
Depends. Sometimes they're glued on, also, this rubber is really hard to bend off the rims. Hey, sometimes it's easy, though.
Last time I took two tires off rims, (one with tube, one without) it took three crowbars, 1 hour, and a busted lip.
Well....if you'd been nicer while I was trying to help....you could have avoided the busted lip....

The rims are 5" 3 lugs in the rear.
Amazon has some 13's too http://www.amazon.com/Carlisle-Smoo...qid=1462979106&sr=8-1&keywords=go+kart+slicks