what happened to buggy depot

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvlk101092

Reaction score
Did that blow hard Travis finally fall through his own arse hole and break his worthless neck

bastard promised me delivery in 3 weeks or less its been three months

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
Never heard of 'em!

jvlk101092

Reaction score
Never heard of 'em!

Buggydepot.com is a web site and a manufacturing company ran by an idiot by the name of Travis Carter. Carter's website is 800 pages of nothing they have no stock they obviously do not pay their bills , that's why they have no stock he posts long winded excuses why he can't ship anything. At the moment he is hiding as he has shut off all communication but that POS can't forever.

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
If you have his contact info you could get in touch with law enforcement if he doesn't at least give you a refund.
Cause that is just hateable.

Mrmonk7663

Reaction score
I called them yesterday. They were open for business and talked to me for about 5 minutes. First time I ever dealt with them but it was a normal experience. I have read many BBB claims that paint a different picture.

Kartorbust

Reaction score
The BBB is a BS organization. You pay to be BBB accredited. So filing a complaint to them is just a waste of time.

Mrmonk7663

Reaction score
Ive heard a lot of great things about the Buggy Depot Products...but customer service and shipping is all complaints. Not too many options though for Spiderbox specific parts.

Last edited:

Joe-405

Enjoying New Projects
Reaction score
The BBB is a BS organization. You pay to be BBB accredited. So filing a complaint to them is just a waste of time.

Wrong answer. It took a few days and buggy depot refunded me my money after I called them. I posted on here somewhere a year ago.

jvlk101092

Reaction score
I don't know what possessed me to use that guy I'm a welder and fab guy I should just use a suitable quad front end and be done with it

Joe-405

Enjoying New Projects
Reaction score
I don't know what possessed me to use that guy I'm a welder and fab guy I should just use a suitable quad front end and be done with it

If it’s a yerf dog spiderbox you should go look at the last years buildoff winner. I used the oem front a arms and put Yamaha banshee front spindles and brakes on mine. It was quit simple when you see how I did it since you can weld. Any questions feel free to ask me.

jvlk101092

Reaction score
I bought a Suzuki 230 today to use as a donner has everything I need

thanks , I'll have questions like which rack will give my spider box the best turning radius and best master cylinder for three disc brakes

Joe-405

Enjoying New Projects
Reaction score
I bought a Suzuki 230 today to use as a donner has everything I need

thanks , I'll have questions like which rack will give my spider box the best turning radius and best master cylinder for three disc brakes

I used the oem rack with new boots from BMI karts and welded extensions on the end for my new rod ends. And I would attempt to use the master cylinder that came on the 230 if possible. I used a wilwood in mine which works good but you gotta push hard for it to stop decently quick.

jvlk101092

Reaction score
Still looking for a rack that will give me more turning radius could send it to buggy despot but I just don't trust then after all the lies they have told me BMI did not know what I was talking about

any ideas ?

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
I don't know much about the R&Ps on the market, but you should be able to alter the front end geometry a bit to get better turning radius. Sinply drill some holes in the spindle arm closer to the spindle(basically you're relocating the tie rod ends slightly).
This should turn the front wheels more and thus decrease turning radius.
Ever consider a differential?
EDIT - Oh yeah, I was reading up about Buggy Depot, and I found out that Travis actually has an account on here.
Only ever posted about 3 times in response to Joe's complaint, and hasn't posted since.
If you look it up you'll see some more long-winded excuses! :roflol:

Mrmonk7663

Reaction score
One of the guys in yourube made his own rack cutter. I want to say “ratherbwelding” but I could be mistaken. I’ve used buggy Depot recently for parts. I had no communication issues. Received my parts. One order was wrong and they fixed it quickly (wrong cdi)

jvlk101092

Reaction score
I've got two 150 racks I'm going to try and cut it my self the worst that can happen is I ruin it and have to send the other one to bugeye despot

I just don't want too after the crap they pulled on me

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

I don't know much about the R&Ps on the market, but you should be able to alter the front end geometry a bit to get better turning radius. Sinply drill some holes in the spindle arm closer to the spindle(basically you're relocating the tie rod ends slightly).
This should turn the front wheels more and thus decrease turning radius.
Ever consider a differential?
EDIT - Oh yeah, I was reading up about Buggy Depot, and I found out that Travis actually has an account on here.
Only ever posted about 3 times in response to Joe's complaint, and hasn't posted since.
If you look it up you'll see some more long-winded excuses! :roflol:

Thanks but no thanks no more long winded Travis

Status
Not open for further replies.