What could it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsid

Staff member
Reaction score
^^ THIS!

No honestly.. a failed key on the flywheel or incorrectly installed cam, dropped lifter, bent pushrod (or some other valve failure) or or or...

we can't tell for sure unless we know what you did (narrow down where you could've messed up)

'sid

PS in the unlikely case that you have NOT touched the engine in any "modificational" way..
just return it and ask for a replacement.

Bbqjoe

Banned
Reaction score
^^ THIS!

PS in the unlikely case that you have NOT touched the engine in any "modificational" way..
just return it and ask for a replacement.

Isn't this the same engine he sheared bolts on, had breathing fire, and wanted to mod out for more torque?

I'm gonna call every HF in TN, and warn them about this crazy child. :D

itsid

Staff member
Reaction score
Isn't this the same engine he sheared bolts on, had breathing fire, and wanted to mod out for more torque?

IDK... frankly I do not keep track of every engine in use by DIYGK'ers ;)

'sid

Mr. Spindle

Reaction score
It was just my muffler that popped, the only thing I did to it is take out and check the plug and try to rig up my header. Is my muffler not on tight enough???
[EDIT] is my muffler gasket bad?

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score

No, don't warn them in such a way that they might refuse him service. I'm sure his continual ruination of otherwise fine China Freight motors are a small portion of what keeps his neighborhood HF afloat. He's good for business.

:wai:

Mr. Spindle

Reaction score
Okay, last night we went to TSC, I got starter fluid and a Champion power sport plug. I sprayed some in the plug hole, put the plug in, and it started right up. This morning I tryed to start it without fluid and it fired after a four or five pulls. (Not the plug's fault, I was scared of kickback and didn't pull it with full strength) [THE END]

Bbqjoe

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, not the end. One of my pushrods are bent...

Status
Not open for further replies.