• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

was it wort it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karts of Kaos

the many mowers guy
Reaction score
happy birthday Smerft85. Thank you all for the great advice. I wont use an impact except for putting in wood screws. Budget, when I was little I thought good clean oil was black.

Karts of Kaos

the many mowers guy
Reaction score
smerft85 you Might think about getting a desktop punching bag. I think you wold have less knuckle injuries. :thumbsup:

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Budget said "Dont worry my first oil change i ever did i put 2stroke oil in a four stroke"
You were also going to do that today.
video by project farm about that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3-ndGFIzlY

Smerft85

Reaction score
smerft85 you Might think about getting a desktop punching bag. I think you wold have less knuckle injuries. :thumbsup:

Surprisingly enough, I rarely hurt my hands. They are like leather wrapped stones anymore from years of abuse.

Thanks for the happy birthday wishes, it was a goid day for sure, took the ol scrap rod down to a friends house, his birthday was the 7th, do I visited for both! My mother in law got me a kureg coffee maker, so now I've always got hot coffee with the press of a button.

Status
Not open for further replies.