wanted

haru7713

New member
Messages
6
Reaction score
3
I am looking for the brake system for the Runner 83-84/ch/08.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8777.jpeg
    IMG_8777.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_8773.png
    IMG_8773.png
    8.3 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_8747.jpeg
    IMG_8747.jpeg
    53.7 KB · Views: 15

haru7713

New member
Messages
6
Reaction score
3
Heres another site with the same catalog.


Are you looking for exact replacement parts?
Could something more readily available be used or modified to work?

Tell us more about your issues.
I sent an email to Haase a week ago, but I still haven't received a reply.

If it helps keep costs down, you may use parts from other models or consider simple modifications.
 

haru7713

New member
Messages
6
Reaction score
3
You have a shifter kart with front & Rear brakes, right? ~ If so: You might try contacting a company called Shark Shifter. They specialise in shifter race karts and might have rebuild-kits and/or new replacement master cylinders available for your application. https://sharkshifter.com/
This is an automatic kart with only a rear brake; it is push-started.
 
Top