• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Video Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

newrider3

Reaction score
Hey computer whizzes. I got Grid to DL, and installed it. Now when I go to open it, all I get is this. What could be the problem?

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Apparently, Grid has encountered a problem and needs to close. They are sorry for the inconvenience. :arf:

Are you running Kaspersky by any chance? What antivirus/spyware/etc do you have?

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Yeah, see if the report tells you anything that may give a clue as to what the problem may be.

oscaryu1

Reaction score
How is a Briggs 5 horse, with a 3HP flywheel, Dyno Cam, Ported and shaved eyebrows... ARC Rod, and an air filter beat my Clone? :confused:

Hehe, we should have a virtual race. "Measure 100ft and record your time" :D

ed1380

Banned
Reaction score
they should make a go kart game. well actually i have this old shifter kart racing game. ****s hard. the steering lags so much. you let of the arrow key and hes still turning

oscaryu1

Reaction score
Haha! I wish they had a game, car, kart, doesn't matter, where you could actually upgrade/repair the IMPORTANT things. Not put on rims and ricer spoilers like in NFS.

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Haha! I wish they had a game, car, kart, doesn't matter, where you could actually upgrade/repair the IMPORTANT things. Not put on rims and ricer spoilers like in NFS.

Gran Turismo...

oscaryu1

Reaction score
Oh dear. I really am behind on games aren't I?

How about a 4 speed transmission?

Ahh.............................

I still beat you in acceleration :D

newrider3

Reaction score
We need to set up some kind of DIY Go Karts jam. Have everyone meet up for a weekend of riding and showing off.

oscaryu1

Reaction score
With us DIYers scattered all over the place, that ain't gonna happen haha! We should just have a huge chatroom and lots of webcams :smartass:

Status
Not open for further replies.