Doc Sprocket
*********
And fuel it, we shall!
I may end up doing something similar. There does not seem to be any lawn tractor racing organizations in my area. I am building a racer, but not crazy about having to drive 4 hours one way to do it. I've got another local guy interested, and we are looking to start something...
As for you, Kelly- (and any of the other good members here), if there's any way I can contribute digitally, I certainly will.
I may end up doing something similar. There does not seem to be any lawn tractor racing organizations in my area. I am building a racer, but not crazy about having to drive 4 hours one way to do it. I've got another local guy interested, and we are looking to start something...
As for you, Kelly- (and any of the other good members here), if there's any way I can contribute digitally, I certainly will.
Detroit would make an awesome urban course.......