Unknown kart brand

Karttekk

Reaction score
Does anyone recognize what brand of kart this is? Owner is having issues with getting the correct tires for it. Could it be a Rage product? I named the pictures Rage going off of the decal but have no idea.

Thanks

Attachments

• Rage_kart.jpg
    Rage_kart.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Rage_2.jpg
    Rage_2.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Rage_3.jpg
    Rage_3.jpg
    264.8 KB · Views: 23

madprofessor

"Loose Cannon Creations"
Reaction score
What's that weird pedal setup? I've got dual pedals on my kart for left or center drive, but what is that weirdness?
Looks like brake and gas left side to right side, but what's that way forward pedal on the left? Looks like both left pedals are linked together.

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
What's that weird pedal setup? I've got dual pedals on my kart for left or center drive, but what is that weirdness?
Looks like brake and gas left side to right side, but what's that way forward pedal on the left? Looks like both left pedals are linked together.
I've seen it on some real old karts built to accommodate kids. A 2nd set of pedals allows for more driver size flexibility. Look at how both left and right side are linked with a 2nd set.

madprofessor

"Loose Cannon Creations"
Reaction score
I'm not colorblind, but color me blind. Did not even see the forward pedal on the right, now it's not weird anymore. Both sides are linked pairs, and are clearly meant for adults' and kids' leg lengths. Big length difference between them though.
Not sure how easy it'd be for me if I had to drive it with those tierods under my calves. With heels needing to be resting on the floor, calves might be resting on the tierods. With my long legs and big feet, that is.

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
It's a Go Power Sports kart, says so right on the front in plain English. 🤪

It's a rear engine racing kart of some kind and just about any racing rims and tires would do {narrow front, wide rear}.
You'll need hubs too, typically a 3-bolt hub.

7thofa2nd

Reaction score
...those are midget pedals. ;)