jandj
Active member
Also spent a lot of years on the "Incident Review Comittee". Hard to get people to understand that "accident" means "unintentional", not "unpreventable"
yea we are in the same industry and as it is im properly working with more kiwis than rusty
although the kwis are from the 9 state of Australia
or is it we are the west island
depends who u ask
we even have a small fleet of old 785-5 trucks
if u ever want to see a lineup of junk just come check out these old girls


You probably are. I think I work with more Safa's than kiwis.![]()
I was wondering if you would chime in. I hope you're not like the guys I work with.![]()
from experience going to schools and working with them
not sure about the hard workers
but the makeing up storys bit is true
they are generally considered really arrogant
hope i dont offend u landuse
thats just the guys i work with
dare i say
the Zimbabweans are generally nicer
although far more racist (for a good reason)
If you ever want to see **** boxes, come have a look at what we have. Haha. D9L's![]()

cant say iv ever seen a working one of these so i did a bit of reading
just casually running machine from the 80s
back when windows werent standard
surely yours have windows![]()

