Tire hub help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Messages
12,461
Reaction score
70
Location
White Settlement Texas
Where's the "slap the other guy in the face" emoticon when you need it?????

C'mon man....WHICH is it? A hex hub? Or a splined hub like you posted a pic of???

If its a "hex" hub...then maybe you should have posted a pic of one....

One thing I'll guarandamtee ya....that's a splined hub.:huh:
 

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Messages
9,358
Reaction score
94
Location
COMFORT, TEXAS
Where's the "slap the other guy in the face" emoticon when you need it?????

C'mon man....WHICH is it? A hex hub? Or a splined hub like you posted a pic of???

If its a "hex" hub...then maybe you should have posted a pic of one....

One thing I'll guarandamtee ya....that's a splined hub.:huh:

You gotta read carefully... The picture IS splined, but the text says
" where can I get a Hex hub LIKE this".
If he had a hex one to take a pic of he would not be looking for one. Lol

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

i need hex hubs, I went to bmi but it said something about card verification...

Call them or send a message through the web site, Steve will contact you, they have pretty good customer service
 

NotSoMasterMind

New member
Messages
112
Reaction score
1
Location
South lyon michigan
You gotta read carefully... The picture IS splined, but the text says
" where can I get a Hex hub LIKE this".
If he had a hex one to take a pic of he would not be looking for one. Lol

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------



Call them or send a message through the web site, Steve will contact you, they have pretty good customer service
i just noticed I'm a fu**ing retard, I need a hex hub<<<< btw I meant the bolt pattern, that's what I was trying to show you
 

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Messages
12,461
Reaction score
70
Location
White Settlement Texas
lemme just tell you what i need... i need a hex tire hub, with a 4 x 4 bolt pattern.

Glad we got that cleared up!.....Except ...does this mean you have a hex axle???? If not...what size hole do you need in the hub....

Remember, we're not mind readers, and when you say: "I was referring to the bolt pattern".... it still leaves some room for confusion....and we're (apparently) not looking at what you have or need....but going by description....(and it's not all that clear exactly what you need).....

Not trying to be difficult....but what you've posted isn't completely clear...(at least to me.)
 

NotSoMasterMind

New member
Messages
112
Reaction score
1
Location
South lyon michigan
Glad we got that cleared up!.....Except ...does this mean you have a hex axle???? If not...what size hole do you need in the hub....

Remember, we're not mind readers, and when you say: "I was referring to the bolt pattern".... it still leaves some room for confusion....and we're (apparently) not looking at what you have or need....but going by description....(and it's not all that clear exactly what you need).....

Not trying to be difficult....but what you've posted isn't completely clear...(at least to me.)
i have a 1 inch diameter hex axle.... does that clear up everything?

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

exactly what i need, but i tried to buy from bmi and it said something about card verification... so im going to try to call tomorrow.. and before you say something about i have to verify my card, i have a platinum american express so i dont think that is the case

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

exactly what i need, but i tried to buy from bmi and it said something about card verification... so im going to try to call tomorrow.. and before you say something about i have to verify my card, i have a platinum american express so i dont think that is the case
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top