i need hex hubs, I went to bmi but it said something about card verification...IIRC....BMI Karts has them...
But don't look for "hex" hubs....look for splined hubs.

Where's the "slap the other guy in the face" emoticon when you need it?????
C'mon man....WHICH is it? A hex hub? Or a splined hub like you posted a pic of???
If its a "hex" hub...then maybe you should have posted a pic of one....
One thing I'll guarandamtee ya....that's a splined hub.![]()
i need hex hubs, I went to bmi but it said something about card verification...
i just noticed I'm a fu**ing retard, I need a hex hub<<<< btw I meant the bolt pattern, that's what I was trying to show youYou gotta read carefully... The picture IS splined, but the text says
" where can I get a Hex hub LIKE this".
If he had a hex one to take a pic of he would not be looking for one. Lol
---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------
Call them or send a message through the web site, Steve will contact you, they have pretty good customer service
i just noticed I'm a fu**ing retard, I need a hex hub<<<< btw I meant the bolt pattern, that's what I was trying to show you
lemme just tell you what i need... i need a hex tire hub, with a 4 x 4 bolt pattern.Annnnnddddd......that's useless without hole centers.
lemme just tell you what i need... i need a hex tire hub, with a 4 x 4 bolt pattern.
lemme just tell you what i need... i need a hex tire hub, with a 4 x 4 bolt pattern.
i have a 1 inch diameter hex axle.... does that clear up everything?Glad we got that cleared up!.....Except ...does this mean you have a hex axle???? If not...what size hole do you need in the hub....
Remember, we're not mind readers, and when you say: "I was referring to the bolt pattern".... it still leaves some room for confusion....and we're (apparently) not looking at what you have or need....but going by description....(and it's not all that clear exactly what you need).....
Not trying to be difficult....but what you've posted isn't completely clear...(at least to me.)
exactly what i need, but i tried to buy from bmi and it said something about card verification... so im going to try to call tomorrow.. and before you say something about i have to verify my card, i have a platinum american express so i dont think that is the case
exactly what i need, but i tried to buy from bmi and it said something about card verification... so im going to try to call tomorrow.. and before you say something about i have to verify my card, i have a platinum american express so i dont think that is the case