• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Time to STOMP Sid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsid

Staff member
Reaction score
ah a typo... [fixed!]

my apologies ;)

didn't see that conversation on svriders; it's faster to scroll without reading just looking for images.
And since I had that fb page already and was just looking to confirm the image I didn't even read a single line of text.

'sid

J_Walker

Reaction score
ah a typo... [fixed!]

my apologies ;)

didn't see that conversation on svriders; it's faster to scroll without reading just looking for images.
And since I had that fb page already and was just looking to confirm the image I didn't even read a single line of text.

'sid

I'm in the process of fixing that now.. Always nice having a second look. That facebook profile is what destroyed me. It's hard to keep a list of what user names you used where, with what emails. I try to keep it random.. but at one point or another, things loop.

itsid

Staff member
Reaction score
facebook is no good!

It never was, it'll never be!
If you want me to edit my posts above, let me know, I'll happily remove your traceroute.

'sid

J_Walker

Reaction score
facebook is no good!

It never was, it'll never be!
If you want me to edit my posts above, let me know, I'll happily remove your traceroute.

'sid

If you don't mind... not that I have anything to hide, but I don't want to get into an argument with someone, and them being insane come and find me and murder me. :/

itsid

Staff member
Reaction score
If you don't mind... not that I have anything to hide, but I don't want to get into an argument with someone, and them being insane come and find me and murder me. :/

that has nothing to do with "something to hide"
that's strictly because of "better be safe"

I have no fb account with my name and the two or three I have/had are unused for years now.

anyways.. let's get back to topic, shall we? :D

'sid

machinist@large

Reaction score
PERFECT! that's correct a Sikorski Sikorsky H-34 (company designation: S-58T)
View attachment 41206

you really want me to tell 'em? :D

'sid

OK I do remember that show when I saw the picture; I only got to watch it a couple of times due to A] mandatory farm chores, and B] I was struggling to try not to flunk high school....

OK; I really don't want to hijack this thread, it's just that the reason I had a total blank on this one just continue's to be a major pain in my :censored: because the :censored: that caused me to be in that position all seem to be in management wherever I go....

'Sid, the US isn't surviving because we have the best K-12 education system, we're surviving in spite of the intentional destruction caused by the "Baby Boomers"; they were educated under what could arguably have been the best education system the world has come up with: they then graduated, and told the world that the system they were raised and taught under was total trash, and they were going to do it right. They trashed the system they grew up in, and left pretty much all of my generation to try to survive under the hell they considered to be progress....

It wasn't until I had got my hatred of the arrogant :censored::censored::censored: that I even considered applying for the local community college. There I met some of the old guard teachers who actually knew how to teach that I began to understand just how badly I'd been :censored:.

I think the only reason I survived at all was because I spent 5 years in private parochial school; the "BOOMERS" couldn't just wave a piece of paper around and claim their superiority to get a job; to bad the farm finances came down to "private schooling for the kids? Or make the payments for the grain bin?

I've survived, and the family farm has both the first grain bin, as well as two more.....

I apologize for the rant; I apologize twice for the hijack....:surrender::surrender::surrender:

Pat

J_Walker

Reaction score
OK I do remember that show when I saw the picture; I only got to watch it a couple of times due to A] mandatory farm chores, and B] I was struggling to try not to flunk high school....

OK; I really don't want to hijack this thread, it's just that the reason I had a total blank on this one just continue's to be a major pain in my :censored: because the :censored: that caused me to be in that position all seem to be in management wherever I go....

'Sid, the US isn't surviving because we have the best K-12 education system, we're surviving in spite of the intentional destruction caused by the "Baby Boomers"; they were educated under what could arguably have been the best education system the world has come up with: they then graduated, and told the world that the system they were raised and taught under was total trash, and they were going to do it right. They trashed the system they grew up in, and left pretty much all of my generation to try to survive under the hell they considered to be progress....

It wasn't until I had got my hatred of the arrogant :censored::censored::censored: that I even considered applying for the local community college. There I met some of the old guard teachers who actually knew how to teach that I began to understand just how badly I'd been :censored:.

I think the only reason I survived at all was because I spent 5 years in private parochial school; the "BOOMERS" couldn't just wave a piece of paper around and claim their superiority to get a job; to bad the farm finances came down to "private schooling for the kids? Or make the payments for the grain bin?

I've survived, and the family farm has both the first grain bin, as well as two more.....

I apologize for the rant; I apologize twice for the hijack....:surrender::surrender::surrender:

Pat

not to continue the hijack. But I dropped out because of my schooling mostly. and the people who where suppose to be teaching, failed.. ended up with a GED.. It only has gotten worse since your few years ago. hell my oldest sibling had it better in highschool then I did, and we're only a few years apart!

J_Walker

Reaction score
well at least it's a different topic :lolgoku:

'sid

I got a good one for ya!

why is the price difference between 28 and 112 so dramatic if the 112 is just 4/16th of the 28?

28 = $150.00
112 = $560.00

Edit; if you need more details, I can add them.

Status
Not open for further replies.