• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

time and money...who has enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BriggsTwins

Reaction score
Well guys it was fun to sit and play for a while but im side lining the kart and everything for now. i dont want to but i simply cannot do it. loved hanging around and reading about it but now its getting to me so im off, im leaving too! hopefully ill be back with news and a monster to prove it.

:surrender: i give

"You may have won the battle, But NOT the war"

jr dragster T

Reaction score
Aweee tey no pay mucho $$moNieZ!? Lol to be honest I get payed minimum wage which is 9.50/Hr. Its one of the highest minimum wage in Canada.

freakboy

the names 'mater
Reaction score
lol i get payed 30 bucks a week to mow a lawn thats about it i cant do anything else cause i got school durring the week and then i got **** to do after school then on the weekends i got more **** to do the only time i dont got **** to do is when im sick as a dog.

freakboy

the names 'mater
Reaction score
why do i need money? im building a racing mower thats why lol 200 for tires and wheels nd hubs. lol and thats just that then i need a tether kill switch random metal for bracing engine parts steering components and all that good stuff.

jr dragster T

Reaction score
why do you need money iv had a cart since i was 5 and never had any money into it i used the same parts for 15 years lol

And who payed for that kart/materials when you where 5? It's also a good idea to learn the world of work and know what work is and to have money just in case something pops up and you need money. Also teaches you to work well with others.

porsche930dude

Reaction score
And who payed for that kart/materials when you where 5? It's also a good idea to learn the world of work and know what work is and to have money just in case something pops up and you need money. Also teaches you to work well with others.
got an old junk rear engined snapper mower from my aunt and a 5$ engine and clutch from a garage sale and a beast was born. The frame is long gone but i still use all the parts on my wheelie wagon :) you dont need to have a million $ into these things to have a good time. Racing isnt that fun anyway like you said its very expensive and the people are way too serious about everything

freakboy

the names 'mater
Reaction score
Racings still fun but using something that isnt suposed to go 50 miles a hour and making it go 50 miles a hour that takes time and money.

Status
Not open for further replies.