I think we would like to see pics of this carnage you describe.
B.M.800 TheBeal. Messages 2,387 Reaction score 24 Location Central PA Feb 2, 2017 #21 I think we would like to see pics of this carnage you describe.
Whitetrashrocker Inmate #952016 Messages 5,076 Reaction score 4,505 Location Southern New Mexico Feb 2, 2017 #22 I think BLOW IT UP was the correct answer for all that voted. That's a lot of work just for carnage pics. Doesn't sound like Mindy's gonna put that much effort into it anymore.
I think BLOW IT UP was the correct answer for all that voted. That's a lot of work just for carnage pics. Doesn't sound like Mindy's gonna put that much effort into it anymore.
B.M.800 TheBeal. Messages 2,387 Reaction score 24 Location Central PA Feb 2, 2017 #23 Err, I didnt mean taking it apart or anything... just wanted to see the hole in the block...