mindymogul
Mistress of Destruction
So I just got the best score I think I've ever gotten in my 28yrs being on this earth. Found this MINT '93 Dakota for ONLY $50. It also came with 4 sets of wheels (AR AR62, Red Stripe wagon wheels, Steel Baja rims, then the factory cast rims) Got launched off a snowbank at 50mph but according to the frame machine it's true. It runs, drives beautifully, and it's a 5spd. Already stripped the body other than the bare cab so my thoughts for it are:
A) Build a Sand Rail (Have 32x14x15 paddle tires)
B) Oversized go kart (Lifted Vette Cart. Would be a BEAST)
C) Cut the frame and make a mini Stubby Bob (rear engine wheel standing truck)
D) Slap Nitrous on it and GIVE AH THE BEANS till something breaks and I kinda sorta maybe die.
E) Fix it up and turn it into a sleeper
I've built sand rails using this frame since they're so easy to work with. And finding one is this good of shape AND not rotted beyond recognition is extremely rare. But I'll decide via popular vote since I have that issue of not being able to on my own.
A) Build a Sand Rail (Have 32x14x15 paddle tires)
B) Oversized go kart (Lifted Vette Cart. Would be a BEAST)
C) Cut the frame and make a mini Stubby Bob (rear engine wheel standing truck)
D) Slap Nitrous on it and GIVE AH THE BEANS till something breaks and I kinda sorta maybe die.
E) Fix it up and turn it into a sleeper
I've built sand rails using this frame since they're so easy to work with. And finding one is this good of shape AND not rotted beyond recognition is extremely rare. But I'll decide via popular vote since I have that issue of not being able to on my own.


$$,$$$