Half-breeder
"Edit" button removed
- Messages
- 1,686
- Reaction score
- 9
So what would be the speed at a...
Bookmark this for the 'next' time you even "THINK" of the above phrase... again...
So what would be the speed at a...

Bookmark this for the 'next' time you even "THINK" of the above phrase... again...
You could have messaged me privately and told me that as a warning instead putting my on blast in front of everyone on this thread. Kinda new to this whole forum thing and was just hoping for some advice and help.
But hey, thank you for the heads up and being so forceful with your position as moderator. I guess being new and unaware of rules requires others to shove them in your face for compliance.
I will do my best to follow the rules and obey the law.
First of all, half breeder is not even close to being a moderator.

REALLY?!... just HAD to add 'not even close' huh?!...![]()
Dude you need to back off on the moderators. They have the thankless job of keeping us in line. At 37 posts you should have been here long enough or at least read the rules when you signed on, you can read right? I guess not because you did not even fill out you're location like they ask you to.
Denny
![]()
Just giving you a link to the calculator... the forum is a 'publicly' view forum... so anyone reading this thread... or pretty much any other thread... and wondering the same question(s)... will also have the link to bookmark. (The reason I didnt PM you... plus I dont know you like that to be PMing you... IMO).
And there are no 'stupid' questions. Just questions that 'can' be answered on one's own, if 'searched/directed' to said answer.
Trying to visualized my attitude w/ a 1 line, 'helpful' sentence... c'mon now... excuse the French and the German but WTF, over?!... I nolonger help here often, and when/if I do... 'why' would I have an attitude...? Im not paid to give info... nor am I given anything for the info given. Im sorry I forgot to add the thumbs up icon... its kinda late now and at work... I have other places for my thumb to be at this moment.
If give you a hug if I could. Just because I appreciate you and you help. Just sayin
to get it removed Why is there so much hostility here? Because all questions are stupid? I can appreciate the help, but we can work to do better in not being so condescending. I am definitely no expert and thank goodness because of I were, I might also be condescending to others that don't know a **** thing....
At least I admit I have no clue
I think there's a bit of confusion here, post #62 was directed at me, not h/b...
bocanegramusic, the forum rules are in the intro section; as Denny pointed out, if you'd read them, you would've known about multi posting.
I find it interesting that the very next post after "attacking" me (post #63) was yours, meaning, you're still multi posting...
For future reference, to avoid confusion, use the Quote button![]()
Dude....Count your blessings....You have no idea how many bullets you have dodged.