it's a PITA to constantly have to rewrite the css
for
CSS:
.p-breadcrumbs{
    display:none;
}
and disable the display:none;
the bottom row breadcrumb is useless for navigation purposes,
I understand that the top one is taking up space on a small device (phone) but frankly...
that can be solved at another spot
(that's why this forum was picked.. since it has a responsive design to rearrage on small screens and such, no?)

'sid

Snaker

Reaction score
I miss the GY6 section. Is it someplace or did it go by by? Otherwise the basics seem to work good. Only other thing I use is pictures. Is that done through "attach files"?

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You can do it from attach files, or drag the pics into the posting reply window. I don't know what you mean about the GY6 section. Maybe that's a post you're referencing? Anybody out there able to help?

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
I don't recall there ever being a section just for GY6 stuff, you sure that was this forum??

Snaker

Reaction score
Thanks for the info.
I was thinking there was a separate section for GY6 and/or those type carts.
Maybe it was just parts of other sections.
Thanks again.

Joe-405

Enjoying New Projects
Reaction score
I can’t see other members profiles for some reason. Says I don’t have permission.

Attachments

• 139740BC-44A9-4E54-9885-5B917CF1AA78.jpeg
    139740BC-44A9-4E54-9885-5B917CF1AA78.jpeg
    117.2 KB · Views: 4

Joe-405

Enjoying New Projects
Reaction score
what page are you trying to access?

Ummmm I tried multiple members profile pages to check and make sure it wasn’t me.

can we not access the member profiles anymore to see their info. Before we could add extra albums directly associated with that specific person.

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
what page are you trying to access? I can't test if I don't know what you're doing. How are you trying to access? How did you get there? What are you clicking on? Give me some more information, please.

itsid

Staff member
Reaction score
I think what Robert is asking you..

please post the FULL URL you had in your browser when seeing that error message.
like:
https://www.diygokarts.com/community/members/joe-405.20042/

'sid

Kartorbust

Reaction score
Over the past few weeks, at least two new members have started threads in the off topic section. Both of these threads break forum rules. Would it be possible to put in place a tool in the background for all new members where their threads have to be approved by an admin or moderator, before they are posted? It wasn't really an issue before, but it's starting to become an issue that may get worse. Does this new forum setup even offer an extension like this? Last I knew mytractorforum.com had something like this. New members could only start a thread in the "Introduce yourself" until 'x' amount of time had past before they could start posting in the main parts of the forum.

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There's probably something I could do about that, but 2 threads seems like not that big of a deal, eh?

Just report it, or post in the thread that they're doing it wrong.

I'm considering adding a couple of new moderators. Landuse / Sid don't have the time they used to.