• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Speed God offerings and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny_McCormic

Kartless....
Reaction score
Ran across osme funny stuff looking at water injection stuff.

http://www.rbracing-rsr.com/secrets.htm

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
I wonder what his name would be? Speedimus? :arf:

Or maybe since it has to do with water, it would be some combination of Neptune's brother or acquaintance with something else.

SpyGuy

Hooligan
Reaction score
"Haulassimus" gets my vote, although there's a predecessor .....

I was looking at an ancient (like 1966) edition of Hot Rod Magazine, and there was a little tiki charm in the classifieds section entitled "The God of Speed: ORTIN" (Nitro spelled backwards). It was going for a whopping five dollars at the time .....

That picture is going to be my new desktop background.

freakboy

the names 'mater
Reaction score
Hey Diesel engines arent that slow. Have you ever seen a diesel dragster or tractor pulls off the line those things have some balls.

jr dragster T

Reaction score
Since when does Diesel and slow mix? A stock Powerstroke or Duramax diesel will blow away almost anything on the streets. Chip it and its flying. You wont apprecitate diesel power untill you drive one.

BradenM

Etre Et Durer.
Reaction score
Lol of course diesels can be fast, the same as petrol engines can have torque.

Petrol engines are quicker by nature, as diesel engines have more torque.

If it were god of torque, then you might find a geo metro in Torque hell.

Understand me now? lol :).

jr dragster T

Reaction score
I find the diesel's pretty fast and torquey. My dad has blown the doors off ricers on the streets. Now wouldnt that be embarasing being blown away by a pickup truck espeiclly if the ricer had his girlfreind aboard!:oops:

jr dragster T

Reaction score
Lmao Oscar! Heres the video of that 2500 HD chippe Diesel with a built trans and some other mods. Too bad the other gas truck ruined the sound of the big diesel. That was the guys first pass and he never had the truck on the converter that first pass which explains why the other truck got the holeshot. That diesel truck was in the low 11's at the end of the night. Both very fast trucks. He was beating 2009 corvettes all night long!

Kenny_McCormic

Kartless....
Reaction score
I dunno about newer trucks but 110-120mph in Dad's 94 chevy 1500 4x4 was in a word, frightening. I will never again say anything even neutral to "bury the needle" discussion(He is actually about 3 years old inside). Going that fast in a car, on the freshly paved highway, on a clear day? Sure, lets see what shes got! But in a 4 wheel drive truck with a quarter million miles on it, down a backroad, at night, in deer country? I would rather walk.

jr dragster T

Reaction score
I dunno about newer trucks but 110-120mph in Dad's 94 chevy 1500 4x4 was in a word, frightening. I will never again say anything even neutral to "bury the needle" discussion(He is actually about 3 years old inside). Going that fast in a car, on the freshly paved highway, on a clear day? Sure, lets see what shes got! But in a 4 wheel drive truck with a quarter million miles on it, down a backroad, at night, in deer country? I would rather walk.

So your saying your dad and your sister have a mind of a 3 year old? Lol she must have got it from her father....Is a offer to the god of speed like blown up parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.