Not open for further replies.

shark669

Reaction score
spam as private message:
got it from
"Patricia"

Hey,
I'm new here, how's it going?

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage" - Lao Tzu

---
Patricia
http://address

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
I must not be loved...I didn't get one :(

Just for that, I'll contact the boss to remove that user! :arf:

That's kinda a weird way to spam. LOL

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ok i've got a ton of reports on this one. Very odd form of spam... User is deleted, please let us know if you see anything else like this! Thanks, everyone!

cargoon

Reaction score
I must be dumb

I sent her my phone number, address, e-mail, where I work and my cell number along with nude picks of me. Was that a mistake?
(I'm so lonely):huh: :(

user53

Planning...
Reaction score
I had been just about to forward this to the admin/mods (I was looking in this forum to see who it was, haha) and saw this thread.

I've seen these on a few other forums. They do it this way, because on most sites, the regular moderators cannot ban members, only super moderators can. That way, once they get noticed, there are less people who can ban them. Plus, it is also a lot harder to be caught by the administration team on the sites. The only way is for somebody to report it, or to send it to a mod/admin.

Another sneaky type of spammer I've seen more and more lately operates like this, where they actually type messages that are somewhat relevant, but have url's hidden in the words. Sometimes they are even the same color as the words, so somebody could click it, and not know where it was as eaisly. Note I've hidden some links here for examples:wai:

landy mad luke

Reaction score
shes back again i dont thik she will ever go away!!!!!! its so annoying is there a way of blocking here computer. im not verry good with computers so sorry if im wrong or not making sense :surrender:

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Oh noes!! She must be lonely again! I guess the stuff cargoon sent her only kept her company for so long. :roflol:

I'll see what can be done about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.