• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

so this is what chevy came to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

freakboy

the names 'mater
Reaction score
Na all ford trucks from 50 something and up have the twin ibeam suspention its all independent up front!

rated///m

Reaction score
Twin traction beams, from a 4 wheel drive off road aspect suck. Solid axle is the way to go. Same with chevy though, there IFS when it comes to power (truck pulling) the front end cant handle the duramax.

jr dragster T

Reaction score
One of my Co-Workers owns a Australian ford and the bushings used around the suspension/steering components where never designed for very cold Canadian temperatures and once he replaced it with a Ford American part its been good ever since.

freakboy

the names 'mater
Reaction score
Thats cause you need a american ford... and that thing looks like a god **** subaru......wtf

motor_head

expert garbage picker
Reaction score
ford makes a decent pickup but i've had problems with a couple after 100,000 miles
my '89 1ton ford has maybe 150,000 miles on it and it's already on it's second motor would have parked it already if i didn't need a big pickup every now and then (pull about anything with the 460)or if i could find a good chevy

i would never own a forein car except for voltswagon they jetta's with the 1.6 turbodiesel are epic, it's not hard to get 500,000 miles out of them and epic mileage

Hendersonjk

Reaction score
the old lady thing was pretty **** funny! I drave fords I`ve had chevys and its not that I dont likethem I just prefer ford even though they are more of a pain to lower. Have alot of love for toyota and foreigns though. after you own a harley (american assembled not made) you really respect foreign

freakboy

the names 'mater
Reaction score
ive never been in a import that impressed me much the only import i like is my cuzes kia cause in the summer time when i took a trip to new york out in the hamptons with my freind steve to go see my aunt and unchle we rode with my cuz turned the speakers all the way up and the base rolled down the windows and rocked out to beasty boys!!!! ahaha i put my hat to the side and we were so gangsta.....mabey a lil baked... just mabey

Status
Not open for further replies.