Site kinda slow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that sometimes it takes a while for the site or any threads you click on to come up? Usually most other sites I go to come up rather quick but for some reason this site seems slower than normal.

Is anyone else having this issue? :confused:

2or3wheels

Reaction score
i though it was the internet connection, but if it happens to others then i guess not. What might be the case is the host may be slow causing all sites its hosting to be slow.

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
let me know if this keeps happening! are others having the same problem?

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
hmm, I'll check into it then. Nothing's really too different. Maybe time for a new host.

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Yeah, it's coming up a lot quicker now for me too. I wonder what was up? Oh well, keep on posting!!! :cool:

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Has anybody else been having problems where you'll click on a thread and then you just get a blank page saying that the server can't be found? I don't know if it's just me, but this has been happening to me quite often on this site. I don't seem to have any problems on other sites. Sometimes when I try to reply to posts, I get that blank page and I have to click back and "Submit Reply" Several times until it finally goes through.

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
I don't think that's interfering with anything... I mean, WHAT??? LOL!!!

No, I'm starting to wonder if it has something to do with my ISP. It's very annoying though.

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
No, it's not the browser, I've had the same problem on my Regular XP installation and on my X64 too.

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Did they eventually load though? I've been having a problem where I'll click on a thread and I'll get a "Server Not Found" messsage. It's really annoying, especially when replying to threads. Hmmm I do remember changing some settings on my network switch. Maybe I'll play with those and see if it takes care of the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.