• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Sign Help for Film Set!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMINDY

Reaction score
A little late... but hopefully it helps...

I recreated the above sign in vector format. Left the store name blank so you can plug in what name you want.

PM you a link to a FTP site to download. Included a folder of a bunch of logos... Briggs, Kolher, McCulloch, Tecumseh, American Sportswork... along with some other brand names associated with racing (don't know if they can be of use).

Orange Krate

Reaction score
hehe, sorry; no, I meant MYSELF.

and Thank you.

As I said it's not too difficult really,

it just takes a bit of time and a steady hand.

Unfortunately.. no luck with the fonts so far.

But I'm not giving up just yet...

'sid

[EDIT]

Okay, that's it.. I DO GIVE UP..

No chance in detecting the correct fonts ..

I bet I'll find 'em next month or so...

Aaaanywhoo..

in order to finish this at least as good as I can w/o the matching fonts.. I cheated with "close but no cigar" fonts.. even had to draw a character on my own :ack2:

here it is:

View attachment 58052

I love it! I can't tell it's not an original! Thank You!!

Orange Krate

Reaction score
A little late... but hopefully it helps...

I recreated the above sign in vector format. Left the store name blank so you can plug in what name you want.

PM you a link to a FTP site to download. Included a folder of a bunch of logos... Briggs, Kolher, McCulloch, Tecumseh, American Sportswork... along with some other brand names associated with racing (don't know if they can be of use).

It sure does! Not too late either. Rehearsals and weather probably gonna push us back a week anyway.

Thank you all!

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
It sure does! Not too late either. Rehearsals and weather probably gonna push us back a week anyway.

Thank you all!

Errrr....um....NFL time right? Sooooo....how long is two weeks in real time????

Just messing with you Dennis ....Good luck on the filming....and thanks to you....JMINDY as well any friend of this forum is a friend of mine....:thumbsup:

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
:thumbsup::thumbsup:JMINDY. You rock, Thanks for helping Dennis. We are all sooo looking forward to this project.

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
Oh yeah I almost forgot about Dublin! Anyway it would be sacralidge to cover up a Coke sign! JK
Got the book last week lovin it!

DMCdesign

Master Apprentice
Reaction score
This is outta topic but.......

How about a license plate with "texas" on the top and "GKARTALLEY/KARTALLEY" on the bottom? You can hang this on the center of the shop

TXplate-2.jpg

The book is awesome by what I've read. excellent language and writing skills!!

I'll improvise the logo or make a new one if you need it

'design

Orange Krate

Reaction score
I like it! Sorry I didn't see this earlier...been a little busy!

Glad you like the book! It's really something watching it materialize. Standing on set is surreal.

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
This is outta topic but.......

How about a license plate with "texas" on the top and "GKARTALLEY/KARTALLEY" on the bottom? You can hang this on the center of the shop

View attachment 58510

The book is awesome by what I've read. excellent language and writing skills!!

I'll improvise the logo or make a new one if you need it

'design

If you had followed Dennis a little closer.....you'd know Texas is not his first choice for setting.....(and the book is not either)....

So....he has his reasons....(even though they don't make sense to me).....LOL....

Orange Krate

Reaction score
I really want it to be any town USA.

My childhood spanned Wisconsin and Texas with good memories of both. Visually I like the abandoned railroads through the mountains of West Virginia. I also like the people there (at least in the NW part of the state;) and they need something positive to represent them.

I don't know, I go back and forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.