Sidewinder build

Status
Not open for further replies.

rallikas

New member
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
estonia
Hi, and again I'm back after a long time! :D
I've been working on the buggy recently: stripped it down, painted the frame and other parts and so on. I'm rebuilding the IZ motor at the moment...yes I'm still going to use it. :rolleyes3:
I really need some new wheels also, but haven't found anything for a decent price yet.
And i also got Edge Barracuda plans, so there's gonna be a new build thread soon! :stir:
 

fowler

New member
Messages
5,463
Reaction score
18
Location
Bullsbrook West Aus
Those are some sick front tyres

Wouldn't be my first Chioce but they look cool

If u are going to build a barra make sure u find a decent motor

Really got to be over 1200cc other wize u would be better getting piranha plans and getting plans to fit double a arms on that
 

rallikas

New member
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
estonia
The body panels are cut from some car interior panels, that have been taken out of new cars. (got them from some car dealership)

Yeah I need to find a decent engine this time. Edge suggests 600-1400cc engines. I think I´m going to get a complete bike, so I could get all the sprocket stuff, maybe brake systems and so on. (and of course I can also test the engine before buying if I go for a complete bike.... :D )
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top