Replacing gasket with Permatex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE HUNTER

"Ghetto Rigging Expert"
Messages
347
Reaction score
0
Location
Detroit Metro Area
Comes with new shirts...FREE!!!:roflol:

no it doesnt.

the cardboard is what costs all that money.
sure its a little pricey for some simple cardboard, but it comes with a free shirt!


wait.. maybe...
maybe "the man" just wants you to think its the shirt that is more expensive than the cardboard.. but its really the other way around!!
all just so "the man" can make more money selling clothing which ppl need!!
its a conspiracy!! A CONSPIRACY I TELL YOU!!!!! :eek:


:roflol:
 

Kenny_McCormic

Kartless....
Messages
4,537
Reaction score
11
Location
Michigan Troll
Lulz, I tore the intake gasket on my current kart build(separated and tore in several pieces) and said "#$%^it, where be the silly cone?" I managed to piece it back together.
 

Rickracer

RM250 Race Kart Driver
Messages
673
Reaction score
2
Location
Kissimmee Fl.
Not to highjack this thread or anything but I just thought of a great way to trace a sidecover gasket onto the gasket materiel. Firstly for most applications I do not go out and buy the costly gasket sheets from Fel-Pro but I do have some for speicel items. I just go to the dollar store and buy a sheet of bristol board for school projects (Preferbly white). I then get the dirtyest and blackest motor oil....
Just lay the gasket out and spray it with some cheap spray paint, same result, lots cleaner and quicker, ;)
 

Rickracer

RM250 Race Kart Driver
Messages
673
Reaction score
2
Location
Kissimmee Fl.
Nevermind, I just re-read your post and realized your are apinting the SIDECOVER with the used oil. If you have enough of the old gasket, you can lay it out and paint over it, it will leave a perfect outline.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top