Rear drive axle

Status
Not open for further replies.

vermillionj

Reaction score
i snapped the keyed drive axle yesterday:ack2: , i am trying to find the piece i need and no luck, was wondering if anyone could help me find the part......its 1/2" tube with a 3/16 key groove and its 13 inches long threaded 2 inches on both ends, i have been looking every where and connot find the part. thanks..........:mad2:

vermillionj

Reaction score
first off thanks for the reply

i dont know the year or model, i got it from someone on a trade, it has a honda 8 hp engine, i have pics of the part

the sprocket goes on one end and the pully for the belt drive or torque converter belt or whatever its calledgoes on the other end.

vermillionj

Reaction score
i have a cloth measuring tape, i think the guy i got it from made it himself, he was big into go karts and making parts fit. thanks for the jack shaft info, if i use the locking collars you dont think with the power would come off? on another note....i have been burning thru belts like crazy, its possible for me to switch the belt drive with chain drive isnt it? thanks again.

come to think about it, maybe it was 5/8, i was kind of pissy when i was measuring ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.