• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Random bs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

freakboy

the names 'mater
Reaction score
since we cant keep threads on topic these days why not create a random bs thread? well here we go post anything and well just talk about it... share anything lol the more random the better!

Rotore

Teh SPIK
Reaction score
I used to like white chics but the ones around my area annoyed the hell out of me and never dating a Mexican again she left me traumatized

freakboy

the names 'mater
Reaction score
LMAO mexicans are weird as hell man! and i like mine skinny and preferably ones that ride atvs!

freakboy

the names 'mater
Reaction score
im not really into them ghetto ones they tend to talk to fast for me to understand whats goin on

freakboy

the names 'mater
Reaction score
Lol some are cool but others make my head hurt lol im the whitest you can get man i trip over my own feet lol i mumble when i talk but i can act so "G" hetto gangsta "g"string when i want to dawgie "g" homie!

Rotore

Teh SPIK
Reaction score
Lol some are cool but others make my head hurt lol im the whitest you can get man i trip over my own feet lol i mumble when i talk but i can act so "G" hetto gangsta "g"string when i want to dawgie "g" homie!
Your like that ganster hill Billy I used to go to school with haha
I like hot chicks, there fun to...nevermind
It's ok dude I think like that 90% of the time

ed1380

Banned
Reaction score
i like the ones just like mine. european, skinny with dark hair and into video games and cars ^_^

freakboy

the names 'mater
Reaction score
Lmao i thought of the majority of canada and how cold it is so they have built up hair like a grizzly to survive through the cold! ahaha sorry were pickin on you canada u know we love you your americas hat! you keep us warm!

Rotore

Teh SPIK
Reaction score
Freak no foreplay with other countries let's pick on puerto ricans I can talk crap about them for days.

Ed euro women are awsome I have know complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.