• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Random bs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

freakboy

the names 'mater
Reaction score
Alright you ever do extream urban teacher pissing off? You do stupid stuff in the halls and when a teacher trys to yell at you, you piss em off by sain theres no rule against it. like walking on them pipe handrails, we have these small inclines in school and we have them rails for them crippled ppls well if you walk up and down them it pisses teachers off like hell! sitting on top of vending machines piss em off to.

Rotore

Teh SPIK
Reaction score
I went to a reform school that was in the middle of an urban area the school was basically a trailer park right. So the walls were two or three wooden post and the rest was drywall that we could punch thru. I was in 8 grade english and 6 grade math was in the NeXT room over. The desks were lined up against the wall perfectly allined in both rooms we used to punch thru the walls grab a 6grader by the neck shake them up scare the hell out of them and let go run to the door and watch them run down the hall way scared half to death.

Rotore

Teh SPIK
Reaction score
The thing was the whole school was african american you know one or two white kids and teachers three hispanics two puerto ricans and one dominican so the rest of the teachers and student body were black.

There was this one white kid that was basically gángster hill billy seriously he rode to school on a tractor listening to tupac and jay z.

But all the black people always tríed to make fun of the hispanics for a while until the rice and bean jokes got old so me and the other puerto rican would talk in spanish and then came the talent show so we went on stage and said every black joke we could possibly come up with se even had props by the end of the show they said they were going to press charges for racism and that everybody picks on black people and we having on shame mooned every one when i was walking off stage

Rotore

Teh SPIK
Reaction score
Lol dude i used to do retarded crap like that all the time i just had to calm down because of my wife but we had an álgebra teacher that looked like the undertaker so on halloween we played the music he uses for his entrance when she came in

lemegacool

got boost? :)
Reaction score
lol when you were looking at the thread yesterday dude

and yes i googled it yesterday and most were as you say hot

pwahahaha ... So ITS YOU THE STALKER!!!!

and yeah i know they are hot i dated a pretty HOT chick... she dumped me 2 weeks later for no reason...(well it was for another dude) D'OH!!

lemegacool

got boost? :)
Reaction score

yeah she looks kinda hot lol

lol srry

Status
Not open for further replies.