That would be an offset oval track kart. Exact brand and model, I have no clue.
So in short, it will turn left much better than right.
As far as engine and drivetrain options, race karts can rarely, if ever, fit a torque converter. Race karts use centrifugal clutches.
uhhhhm I'd go for
nope
that's a straight sprint chassis I'd say...
set up with the stupid oval track wheels yes,
but a sprint chassis (and that'd be GOOD!)
can't tell for sure since the last bit of the rear frame is coverd by the seat in pic #1..*
made for 4strokes I'd say
(given the large offset of the seat making room for the engine)
so just ideal for your task of mounting a 212
the motor plate you need depends on the twin rail distance of your kart and the tube diameter.
(just measure it carefully and you can grab a matching plate online)
TC might be an issue since it takes up wuite an amount of space on the left side of the enigne.. (where the seat is)
might fit (maybe with an offsetting motor plate),
might just not *shrugs* can't tell from here I'm afraid
I'd suggest you swap to more "ordinary" wheels..
not too wide and for sure symmetrical left to right,
not that stupid oval track setup.
that way it'll handle much
much better in the end
'sid
* to be clear. a straight vs offset chassis is not about if a tube has a weird bend,
it's if front and rear track are inline..
[
EDIT]
well looking at the chassis for a while.. maybe JT is correct, maybe that rear track is offset..
I have a hard time finding any example where that buldge isn't doubled with straight rail on a sprint/straight chassis... too bad "left turn only" is a pain [lto is what Invader called it.. not me

]