r97's NX 250 mini buggy build!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HellSpawn

Reaction score
Thought about it, but that's another huge project. I decided the possible revenue it would give me just wasn't worth the time, and liability. although maybe once I'm finished with this build I will change my mind.

Thanks for the offer, I will keep it in mind if I get nothing from my wanted add(s). That engine isn't perfect, although I could make it work :D.

Yeah, its not liquid cooled, however it is electric start (electric start only which blows me away, no kick starter for backup)

And the thing does scream. The one thats in my bike right now keeps up with most of the "ricermobiles" that lurk my city. Which is pretty good for a early 80ies bike.

Anyhow, Since I can't keep my mouth shut, My plans for the spare motor were to shove it in one of the snowmobile chassis I have sitting around. Gear it for about 60 tops, and make a push button shifter out of door popper solenoids. Would make for one hell of a drift buster/hill climber lol. But chances are is I will never get around to it.

r97

Measure twice cut once
Reaction score
Yeah, its not liquid cooled, however it is electric start (electric start only which blows me away, no kick starter for backup)

And the thing does scream. The one thats in my bike right now keeps up with most of the "ricermobiles" that lurk my city. Which is pretty good for a early 80ies bike.

Anyhow, Since I can't keep my mouth shut, My plans for the spare motor were to shove it in one of the snowmobile chassis I have sitting around. Gear it for about 60 tops, and make a push button shifter out of door popper solenoids. Would make for one hell of a drift buster/hill climber lol. But chances are is I will never get around to it.

That would be a sweet ride! You should have seen the look on my friends faces when I told them I was getting an 88' bike (They all have fancy cr250's and stuff like that), they think I'm crazy anyway though :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.