• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Quick bits

Kartorbust

Reaction score
I was going to shoot Robert, Alex and the others a PM early this morning when I saw it. But fell asleep before I could. I'll do it right quick.

jmaack

Reaction score
Well I emailed yesterday, I also don't know their hours. Ordered item 9 days ago days it shipped but no updates. Maybe the weather or something. Their one piece not here has completely got me at a standstill.

karl

Reaction score
Ordered item 9 days ago days it shipped but no updates. Maybe the weather or something.
I have had a simular problem with BMI, but made/kept contact. They never said why, just "waiting to come in"

If it's "their" billet part, they are likley waiting until enough orders to come in,
to make it worth paying to have a batch machined. Kind of deceptive to call that "in stock".

jmaack

Reaction score
I got in touch with them. I'm a little aggravated been a week since label was created and package hasn't even left pennsylvania yet. whatever I might order from GPS and see who gets here first. then return the other.

Last edited:

Kartorbust

Reaction score
Best thing that can happen is, if another thread like that gets created, don't respond to it and just shoot the mods a PM to have them delete it. Don't give trolls the time or day.

Kartorbust

Reaction score
Friday evening we'll hear about you getting your race mower impounded for driving to school lol. I kid I kid. Guy in high school drove one of his farm tractors, think it was a John Deere 4020 diesel.

Kartorbust

Reaction score
Spark notes edition of spark notes, pretty much the new guy decided to break every single forum rule in his first post. Probably just a troll posting to stir the pot a bit. Unfortunately it was up for a good portion of the day due to none of the mods being on at the time.