Question on Ratio of Gears

Status
Not open for further replies.

bda28590

Still Working On It!!!
Reaction score
well the front tires are 12" so i would have to go that small on the back i can only find a 12 tooth clutch so i guess use the same drive sprocket the 60 teeth and see how to that does and if not go to 72 there is alot more to it the just putting 2 gears together but its a good start

bda28590

Still Working On It!!!
Reaction score
makes sence well looks like im going to have to look in the bargin trader or craigslist.org to see what i can find cheap

bda28590

Still Working On It!!!
Reaction score
makes total sence i thank you for your help... is there a site i can find that sells go kart tires? and that will be the last post tonight for me lol

bda28590

Still Working On It!!!
Reaction score
i found some tires i forgot all about them they have been sitting back in the woods in a trailer we store stuff in and its been in there for years time to put them to use and people tell me i need to through stuff away lol

bda28590

Still Working On It!!!
Reaction score
Clutch After Takeing it off

Chain to tight and gears are not lined up... Waist of a new clutch and money unless i can fix this one do they sell that sleeve?

Attachments

• Clutch Crack.JPG
    Clutch Crack.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Clutch.JPG
    Clutch.JPG
    190.2 KB · Views: 10

bda28590

Still Working On It!!!
Reaction score
well i sanded the ruff spots down and greased it up and put it and lined up the motor and the chain has slack in it and i had it at full throt. With the back end up in the air and it felt cold didnt get warm at all i hope it stays that way testing it tomorow

bda28590

Still Working On It!!!
Reaction score
it worked the chain didnt slip off the clutch is doing better it still gets hot but dont smoke but then again the bearing in side of the clutch is all messed up im not likeing this fram i built im thinking about building a reg. go kart fram this tips to easy going around corners even slow

bda28590

Still Working On It!!!
Reaction score
just wondering how much does it cost to make a basic 2 seater go kart frame? because this tractor frame is to dangerous

bda28590

Still Working On It!!!
Reaction score
no prob on welding i got a mig so around 200 then? 1"? square tubeing? is there any free blue prints on here of a 2 seater go kart?

Status
Not open for further replies.