Puting a new carb on tecumseh HH100

Status
Not open for further replies.

daddue11

Reaction score
You guys do know I was kidding right? Plus I was pretty sure just the price of a 42 mm would scare him off anyway.

I knew you were kidding Tyler,but,I'm not gonna go that far as to pay 400.00 just for one carberater,really the one on it now will do very well.
I'd maybe pay that much for a whole motor or front rear suspension but not for one little part.

With a racing setup like you have(SWEET)I can see spending lots to keep it competitive,but on a funkart I couldn't justify spending that much money on one part.

Now with that said,When the grand kids get old enough,Then I'd be happy to bankroll a sweet racing setup something like yours. Right now they are too small to drive even this one.

They are just 3yrs old and 6 months old. the 3 yr old girl gets her first Barbie Jeep in october, then we'll see.:auto: :auto:

daddue11

Reaction score
I ran the engine numbers on my tecumseh yesterday on a sears tractor site and it's not a HH100 10hp it's a HH120 12hp,woohoo.
Now that I've got my brand new 13hp Central Machinery engine for my 69 sears tractor,

Now the 12 hp tecumseh engine is gonna replace the Robins 6.5 in my gokart.

I'll post pics of the entire project,I'll start taking my camera to work.
At least I'll have the 6.5 Robin motor for a backup if something happens to the Iron block flat head HH120.:wai: :bannana: :wai:

Oh, I took a pic of the HH120 12hp tecumseh,sorry it's all greasy,It's been siting in my spare parts bin for a while but it was rebuilt and never used since then,and it purrs like a kitten.

daddue11

Reaction score
FTW = For the win = most desirable = cool = awesome > FTL

Thanks,I never heard that before,remember,I'm a grandpa crusty old fart type.Ignorant yeah,dumb no way,full of annoying simple queations= definately.:cheers2: :bannana: :idea2:

Status
Not open for further replies.